I love an Iced VoVo biscuit. And while these aren’t the Iced VoVos you might be used to buying in the supermarket, they do contain the essential elements of raspberry and coconut. Combine that with the deliciousness of melted marshmallows and voilà! You have s’mores.
The kids created this recipe, I can’t even claim it for myself. I do a very good job of eating it, though.
Here’s how they did it.
Plain Biscuits (see below)
1. Melt some cooking chocolate and put aside to cool slightly. Put some desiccated chocolate in a bowl and also put aside.
2. Find some plain biscuits for a base (we used Nice biscuits).
3. Put a biscuit on a plate and then put a marshmallow on the top of the biscuit (raspberry for the VoVo flavour, or vanilla if you prefer).
4. Put that in the microwave for approximately 15 seconds on high, until the marshmallow softens.
5. Take it out and squish another biscuit down on top, sandwiching the marshmallow between.
6. Dip the s’more in the cooking chocolate and then into the coconut.