The Creative Life Podcast: Episode Twenty
This episode is about something I’ve done on my blog for the past couple of years that I thought would be applicable to those of us who like to assess project progression and on the basis of those successes or failures (or somewhere in between) decide where to head to next. It can be daunting, but it’s also helpful and I’ll explain why it is for me.
- What were my main goal for 2016 and have I accomplished them?
- Why I like to look at what new creative work I’ve produced at the end of a year.
- Why I understand why people document their creative processes on social media.
- The Small Press Network Independent Publishers Conference and my keynote on the Fundamentals Day.
- My podcast plans for 2017.